Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day -1

I'm on BC time, so according to the clock, it's only 10:17, therefore, still day -1

I've been super busy today so this is the first chance I've had to update the blog.

I talked to dad today at noonish his time and I was actually shocked when he answered the phone and sounded like he's always sounded when he answers the phone. Not really much to update from him.

Mom called me at around 9ish her time and said he was really tired, obviously, but really, nothing new.

Everyone's just really excited because the transplant starts at 10am tomorrow! And you better believe I'll be watching all the way from here, in BC.

Before I end this update, I just want to send a quick thank you to everyoneee whose been calling, and messaging, and leaving comments with support- you guys are awesome!

Excited for tomorroww~

No comments:

Post a Comment